About KBS Albion
We bring together nimble, multi-disciplinary teams focussed on the outcomes of purpose, change and growth. As part of that journey we co-create people-shaped brands, products, services, marketing and ventures that will take our clients’ businesses on their next big adventure.
We believe change happens from the inside out. That’s why we put people at the centre of everything we do. We work hard to understand our own people’s strengths, our clients, our clients’ customers, their teams and the business at large.
About the role
The programme role is there to make sure our brilliant teams across agency are pulling towards the same goal. Guiding our teams and clients to succeed.
You will need to be innovative in approach, applying your experience, the experience of others, common sense, and expert knowledge of our processes to get to the right solution.
What you'll be responsible for
Engineering of Solutions
You'll build imaginative and dynamic programmes of work from that deliver against strategic objectives for our clients often working in ambiguous circumstances.
You'll work through the practicalities to define and agree the right approaches and manage the delivery of individual projects and work-streams within these programmes efficiently and profitably
You'll be a pro-active member of our team, identifying and removing blockers, ensuring that the checks and balances are in place for success
You'll be a servant leader, building and facilitating great working relationships with client and agency teams that enable collaboration and delivery
You'll foster a team dynamic and bringing out the best in the team, driving key parts of the process to draw out solutions and ensure we're working together to the best effect
Who you are
- You are a natural problem-solver. In fact, most of the time you’ve spotted them and solved them before they’re even a problem
- You are confident managing multiple demands and priorities. You’re the cool head in the room, always looking to find a way through
- You care about your work and sweat the details, but you’re not a control-freak
- You have a proven track record in delivering great outcomes - you know what it takes to deliver projects of all shapes and sizes
- You’ve learnt as much from your mistakes as you have from your successes
- You know your methodologies, but you are more interested in applying the principles
- Those around you consider you to be an excellent communicator - you know the details, but you communicate what is important
- You’re a servant leader who loves to get the best out of people
- Your team and your clients trust you
- You are curious, enthusiastic and collaborative
- You believe in transparency, honesty and take pride in your work
The important details
- £ Competitive (based on experience)
- Based in Shoreditch, London
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV and a little bit about you to email@example.com